Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been a long time!





I see I haven't updated our family blog in quite some time. Too much has gone on (or not) to catch you way up, so we'll start with the immediate past. We've finally made it out of the rain! It only took all of June! The girls were fighting, I was ready to kill them and find a summer job. But, now that the weather is nicer, we can get out and be out of each other's way for a little each day. The girls have come to love the beach (good thing for them, because they'd be there anyways!). Even Julia went in the water on her own today. She goes in to "wash her hands" and goes back to the towel to eat one goldfish and comes back down to do this over and over again. At least she's burning energy! As always, Gabrielle is our little fearless fish and tried to chase after a sea gull that was wading in the water. She was up to her waist before I noticed (because I was watching Julia walk across half the beach to get one more goldfish!).

The immediate future is busy for us. Heading up to Twin Mountain this weekend with my mom and Kevin to camp and to go to North Conway to see Thomas the Train! Should be fun!!! Gabrielle is anxiously awaiting me to ask Thomas why he's always so angry. I think she really believes he'll answer me. Funny!

Then, we're off to Nevada to visit my dad and his wife (the first time we'll all be meeting her...can't wait!) on Thursday. Gabrielle will finally be able to get her pink fishing rod that my dad has promised her. Such a girly girl lately. Jules will turn 2 while we're there!!! I can't believe my baby's 2! Where does the time go. So, the day after we get back, we'll have her 2nd birthday party at Lynch. Nothing like packing for a camping trip to leave on another vacation 4 days later and host a party the day after we get back. Not good planning on my part. I've been very busy getting things organized before we leave for Nevada!

2 comments:

  1. You guys certainly are busy beavers!! Have fun camping!! and have a great trip to Nevada! It is so beautiful you're gonna love it! See you at Julia's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't wait. I'm a little stressed at the moment, but I'm sure it'll all go away as soon as I feel under control. Getting there!

    Have a good couple of weeks - can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Jen's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones