Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A litte slow.

(Ok, so I wasn't so good about posting the post-Disney On Ice pictures...sorry. I did warn you I wouldn't be good at keeping up with the goings on. Instead of blogging, I've decided to get myself back into shape with an intensive workout program. So, be patient with me until the end of June and I'll try to stay more on top of things after that.

With that being said...let me try to catch you up. Disney On Ice was amazing! Julia did very well. She made it to the intermission and then was a little fidgety after that...couldn't have asked for more. We learned that we need to go to an earlier show until the girls are a bit older. They were pooped by the time we got home! I've attached a short video of some of it (not the best clip, but oh well. If I have time to include another one...I will. Working on borrowed time here as I'm doing it while the girls are napping). Gabrielle was beside herself happy. She got to see all the princess dresses before and loved the whole thing!


KK's Visit:

KK came to visit us, too. We all took the day off from work/school and hung out. As usual, we ate our way through his visit. From Papa Gino's to Super Sub and Two Sister's...we ate and ate and ate! We had a little birthday party for him and the girls helped to make and decorate his cake. The girls loved having him here (myself included). We always miss him so much when he goes. Maybe next time we'll be able to meet Tutu (his wife, Julie....Tutu means grandma in Hawaiian).

ETC.....

I'm sure I'm missing so much that has happened, but here's what comes to the top of my head. Julia is talking up a storm and getting into lots of mischief. She can also tell on everyone. It's never a surprise if someone's done something to her - she always rats everyone out.

Gabrielle is getting to be such a big girl now. She no longer even resembles a toddler...she's all little girl now. While playing pretend ordering, she actually ordered herself a soy macchiato....uh oh! I think we have a diva in training on our hands! LOL.

We finally got our "navy seals training center" - our swing set. I think it's already paid for itself and we've only had it for 3 days. The girls absolutely love it! Once they're out there on it, it's almost impossible to get them back in. YAY!!! Even Chris has been enjoying it. Now we just have to teach Gabrielle how not to yank someone down off the stairs to get up first, and how not to push Julia down the slide face first because she wants to go down first!





We also went to the Marathon again this year. The girls had so much fun playing with the Jacomme twins, Maddie and Ellie. While we were there, they had the fly-over. The planes were the lowest we've ever seen them! The sound was incredible! I was yelling like a little kid, but Gabrielle started to cry and said she wanted to go home and Julia ran and wrapped herself around my legs like never before! Once the fright wore off...everyone had a good time again. So amazing! In a few years, we'll take the girls to watch it in Framingham instead of at the start line. Chris got a great shot of the elite women at the start line.




Well, until I can think of anything I missed...that's it. Hopefully it won't take me another 2 months to update you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jen's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones