Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre Disney On Ice

February vacation is coming to an end, and I can honestly say that I am so glad to be able to go back to work!! Don't get me wrong...I love my kids, but they've been tough this week. Julia's teething experience is quite different than Gabrielle's. We never knew Gabrielle was teething, and Julia...we'll she lets it be known she's uncomfortable. Needless to say, sleeping has been a thing of the past, and mama's exhausted! (I'm sure my own mood(s) have had NOTHING to do with all of the craziness. Ever feel like you're trying to stuff so much into a little amount of time, in addition to all the house stuff that needs to get done, too - all the while still trying to enjoy your time with your kids?)

We were also all across Massachusetts and parts of NH all week. April vacation is going to be a laid back, stay in Beverly so I can actually enjoy my kids (hopefully outside). I am praying that Julia will have all her teeth by then, and that Gabrielle will have been able to play outside a bit before then so she doesn't have so much pent up energy. It's been a tough, cold winter!

Tomorrow is one of the grand finale's of the vacation. All 4 of us are going to the Disney On Ice show. We haven't told the girls. We're just going to go to the train station and get it there to surprise them. I can't wait to see Gabrielle's face when she can see all the princess stuff and Cars things! Hopefully Julia will like it all, too! Such a fun time to be able to do things like this and have it really be enjoyed by the girls!

On a completely different note, I am so excited to say that I finally have a niece!!!! I love all of my nephews, but it's so nice to have another girl in the family that isn't mine!! :) Welcome baby Cora! Congrats Rob, Lisa, Caden and Cole. Lisa...you're my hero...I hear she was 10 lbs!!!!! I can't wait to hold her!

Hopefully we'll have some good pictures to post of the show after tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog hates me! it won't let me poat comments. I tried last week and the code wouldn't pop up... I try again!
    How'd the girls like the show? I'm sure the train ride was exciting in itself!!
    Now the girl cousins can have a real tea party! They have lots of girly things to teach their new cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they'll have no troubles doing that. I have some girly girls over here! :)

    Someone else mentioned they couldn't post. Hmm..I'll have to investigate!

    ReplyDelete

Jen's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones